If you are a notary authorized by law to execute notarial acts, no steps are needed to obtain an authorization to solemnize marriages or civil unions.

Your registration number, which is found on the roll of the Chambre des notaires du Québec, serves as your authorization number to solemnize marriages and civil unions.

Top of page

Other useful links

Top of page

Reviewed: 2019-03-27

Site internet du gouvernement du Québec.

©Gouvernement du Québec, 2018

back to the main menu